Pizza Express has announced the appointment of Paula MacKenzie as CEO, seven months after David Campbell stepped down from the role. MacKenzie will officially begin her new job on June, having previously been MD of KFC UK & Ireland.
She has 20 years’ experience in the food and drink industry, beginning in early 2002 at Diageo as a trading analyst. After three years at the booze giant, she moved to GSK to be finance manager for the likes of Ribena and Horlicks.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
Pizza Express Executive team
- Allan Leighton – Chairman
- Jo Bennett – Chief Business Officer
- Kate Daines – Chief People Officer
- Stephen Taylor – Chief Marketing Officer
- Arslan Sharif – Digital and Loyalty Director
- Clive Bentley – Property Director
- Chris Holmes – Channel and International Director
Pizza Express is a restaurant group based in the United Kingdom and owned by a group of bondholders. It has over 470 restaurants across the United Kingdom and other country’s. They expanded into the Republic of Ireland in 1995 and currently operates 14 restaurants there under the brand name Milano.
Pizza Express CEO Paula Mackenzie Net Worth
Paula McKenzie net worth has been growing significantly. Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million – $5 million in 2023.
Read Also: Iceland CEO Email