Yodel appoints Mike Hancox as new chief executive officer (CEO). The Yodel has appointed Mike Hancox as its new chief executive officer, who will start at Yodel on the 19th September, is an experienced CEO with a proven track record in driving successful business transformation in a broad range of sectors.
He has acted as non-executive director of delivery software company Sorted as well as non-executive chairman at retail services company Sigma. He has previously held leadership positions at large e-commerce retailers including Ideal Shopping Direct, and Shop Direct.
Mike Hancox was also CEO of Otto Group in the UK and is currently chairman of global marketplace platform Fruugo, giving him an ideal background for the role. He will take over from Andrew Peeler, who is due to depart from Yodel at the start of next month.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Yodel Executive team
- Mike Hancox – Chief Executive Officer
- Carl Moore – Chief Operating Officer
- Sam Holden – Chief Commercial Officer
- John Hughes – Executive Chairman
- Stuart Caldwell – Chief Financial Officer
- Ben Mitchell – Chief Strategy & Planning Officer
|Andrew Peeler – Chief Financial Officer
Yodel is a delivery service company based in Liverpool, England. It was originally known as the Home Delivery Network, until it acquired the B2B and B2C operations of DHL Express UK and thereafter, rebranded itself as Yodel in 2010. Yodel UK is a courier company in the UK, and is one of the largest couriers along with Royal Mail.
How are Yodel CEO complaints addressed?
They are sorry that you have been disappointed by the service they have provided but would like to assure you that take all complaints extremely seriously. The customer service team will look into your complaint fully and they will always try to resolve any concerns with you directly and would only want to refer you to an additional complaints process if have been unable to do this.
In the unlikely scenario where you feel customer service team have been unable to resolve your concerns or issue, you can email dedicated Executive Complaints Team at email@example.com. The team may need to get in touch with you to fully understand your issue and look at how we can further support you.
- They will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve assigning a subject matter expert to deal with your specific complaint. The advisor will review the service they provided and speak with the relevant colleagues involved.
- Yodel advisor may want to talk through your complaint with you and hopefully resolve it. In this instance, our advisor would try to get in touch via phone or email.
- When raising a complaint, you will need to provide your parcel tracking number, the parcel recipient’s full name, the parcel’s delivery address and a preferred contact number.
Read Also: Debenhams CEO Email