Nigel Darwin joined the business as chief executive officer (CEO) in 2022. He started his career at strategy consultants, OC&C where he became a partner and led the retail practice.
Latterly, he has held various leadership roles including at Skin, the skincare clinics, New Look, the fashion retailer, and at Coach, the US leather goods brand, as president of Coach Europe.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|The Dune Group
|CEO Email Address
|London, W11 4AJ, United Kingdom
The Dune Group Executive team
- Daniel Rubin – Founder & Executive Chairman
- Alice Arnold – Chief Operating Officer
- Zoë Brookes – Retail Sales Director
- Debra Bloom – Global Ladies Buying Director
- Clara Eisenberg – Legal & Sustainability Director
- Andy Grainger – Technology and Digital Product Director
- Nilesh Karia – Global Trading Director
- James Cox – Non-Executive Director
- John Egan – Non-Executive Director
- Matt McEvoy – Non-Executive Director
The Dune Group is one of the most influential global players in fashion footwear and accessories. It’s has grown through a passion and dedication to excellence in product development and in-house design, and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service. It is a designs and manufactures various types of footwear.
Read Also: William Hill CEO Email