Luca de Meo is CEO of Renault Group from 2021. Afterthen, Since July 2020, Luca de Meo is chief executive officer of Renault S.A. and Chairman of Renault s.a.s. Renault Group CEO Luca de Meo has 30 years of experience in the automotive sector. He began his career at Renault before joining Toyota Europe, then the Fiat Group where he managed the Lancia, Fiat, Abarth and Alfa Romeo brands.
From November 2015 until January 2020, Luca de Meo was Chairman of the Executive Committee of SEAT S.A., member of the Supervisory Boards of Ducati and Lamborghini and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Volkswagen Group in Spain.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|Luca de Meo
|CEO Email Address
|Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS, United Kingdom
Renault Group Executive team
- Gilles Le Borgne – Chief Technology Officer
- Denis Le Vot – Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Quitterie De Pelleport – Chief Legal Officer
- Céleste Thomasson – Chief Audit & Risks Officer
- Laurens Van Den Acker – Chief Design Officer
- Frédéric Vincent – Chief Digital & Information Officer
- Thierry Piéton – Chief Financial Officer
- François Provost – Chief Procurement & Public Affairs Officer
- Josep Maria Recasens – Chief Strategy Officer
- François Roger – Chief People, Workplace, Organization Officer
|@Luca de Meo
Renault Group is a French multinational automobile manufacturer. The company produces a range of cars and vans and in the past, has manufactured trucks, tractors and aircraft engines, and autorail vehicles.
Founded in 1899, Renault Group is according to the Organization International des Constructers Automobiles, in 2016 it was the ninth biggest automaker in the world by production volume.
Renault Group CEO Luca de Meo Net Worth
As the chief executive officer of Renault Group, the total compensation of Luca de Meo at Renault SA is $1,960,279. There are no executives at Renault SA getting paid more.
Luca De Meo earns a salary of £3,859,546.00 per year. As of 2023, Luca de Meo has a net worth approximately $5 Million.
Luca de Meo’s net worth can be in the range of 30-40 million USD. He reportedly has an annual compensation package of 6-15 million USD. Renault’s net worth can range from 10-18 billion USD.
Read Also: Qatar Airways CEO Email