Lutz Schüler is O2’s chief executive officer (CEO), and he is a German businessperson who has been the head of 8 different companies. Prior to his time at Virgin Media, he was CEO of Unity Media, a position he held from 2011.
Lutz Schüler is also a member of the Liberty Global Executive Leadership Team. While at Unity Media, he played a key role in the acquisition of Kabel BW by Liberty Global and the subsequent integration of both companies.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
O2 Executive team
- Patricia Cobian – Chief Financial Officer
- Ulrik Bengtsson – Chief Commercial Officer
- Rob Orr – Chief Operations Officer
- Jeanie York – Chief Technology Officer
- Adrian Di Meo – Chief Information Officer
- Nicola Green – Chief Communications Officer
- Enrique Medina Malo – Chief Regulatory Officer
- Kay Schwabedal – Chief Digital Officer
- Philipp Wohland – Chief Transformation Officer
|Mark Evans – Chief Strategy & Development Officer
O2 is the UK’s largest mobile network operator, with 31.3 million subscribers as of 2021. It is owned by VMED O2 UK Limited, a 50:50 joint venture between Telefónica and Liberty Global. It’s a British telecommunications services provider, headquartered in Slough, England which operates under the O2 brand.
O2 CEO Lutz Schüler’s Net Worth
O2’s chief executive officer Lutz Schuler’s net worth is estimated to be around £20 million. This is based on his salary as CEO of Virgin Media O2, which is reported to be £1.5 million per year, as well as his ownership of shares in the company.
Here is a breakdown of the sources of Lutz Schüler’s net worth:
- Salary as CEO of O2: £1.5 million per year
- Share ownership in O2: £10 million
- Speaking engagements and consulting work: £5 million
- Total net worth: £20 million
He has been CEO of Virgin Media O2 since June 2019, and during his tenure, the company has seen significant growth in revenue and profits.
Read Also: Very CEO Email