Andrew Haines is a current chief executive officer in Network Rail. Since joining Network Rail in 2018, Andrew has refocussed Network Rail to be on the side of passengers and freight users. He has also had a wide-ranging career within the rail industry, having started his career with British Rail and followed on to work for Railtrack, Network Rail’s predecessor.
Prior to joining Network Rail, Andrew Haines served as chief executive of the Civil Aviation Authority from 2009. This followed a wide-ranging career in the rail industry, which included roles as Managing Director of South West Trains.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|1 Eversholt St., London, United Kingdom
Network Rail Executive team
- Rob Morton – Managing Director, Route Services
- David Leam – Group Communications Director
- Pauline Holroyd – Group HR Director
- Jeremy Westlake – Chief Financial Officer
- Martin Frobisher – Group Safety & Engineering Director
- Jake Kelly – Managing Director, Eastern region
- Rob McIntosh – Managing Director, North West and Central region
- Alex Hynes – Managing Director, Scotland’s Railway
- Ellie Burrows – Managing Director, Southern region
- Michelle Handforth – Managing Director, Wales & Western
- Ismail Amla – Non-executive director
- Mark Bayley CBE – Non-executive director
- Rob Brighouse – Senior independent non-executive director
|Mark Carne – Former CEO (2014 to 2018)
|Sir Peter Hendy – Chairman
|Paul Plummer – Group Strategy Director
|Andy Mackintosh – Senior Asset Engineer
|Nia Griffiths – Head of Consents and Environment
|Neil Thompson – Deputy to Francis Paonessa
|Richard Turner – Community Relations Manager
|Mike Foss – Programme Sponsor
|Simon Maple – Route Programme and Project Sponsor
Network Rail is the owner and infrastructure manager of most of the railway network in Great Britain. It is an arm’s length public body of the Department for Transport with no shareholders, which reinvests its income in the railways. They provide train services on the infrastructure that the company owns and maintains.
Andrew Haines Net Worth 2023
The Network Rail CEO Andrew Haines earns an annual salary net worth up to £585,000 – £589,999.
According to Wallmine, Andrew Haines sold GCAP shares worth more than $0 over the previous 12 years while owning over 2,826 units of GAIN Capital stock valued at over $435,012.
The recent report and accounts of The Network Rail show that Haines’ salary rose from £554k to £590k. He was given a £36,000 pay rise. Upon rough estimation, the Net Worth of Andrew Haines is at least USD 7 million.
Read Also: Allied Irish Bank CEO Email (NI)