Steve Oliver was appointed to the Board chief executive officer (CEO) on 7 December 2020. He graduated from the University of Sheffield in 1992 with a degree in Psychology. In September 2000, Mr. Oliver joined Music Zone Services Limited, firstly as Finance Director, but shortly after becoming Managing Director, a role he held until 2007.
Steve Oliver then briefly held the role of Interim Managing Director at Famous Retail Limited, a sports memorabilia retailer, before founding musicMagpie later that year. In 2008, he was appointed Managing Director of TFS Buying Limited, which he left in late 2009 to focus on the Group full time.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|Stockport, SK1 3SW, United Kingdom
Music Magpie Executive team
- Martin Hellawell – Non-Executive Chairman
- Alison Littley – Non-Executive Senior Independent Director
- Dave Wilson – Non-Executive Director
- Matthew Fowler – Chief Financial Officer
- Ian Storey – Group Chief Operating Officer
- Jon Miller – Group Chief Commercial Officer
- Jonathan Beirne – Group Chief Customer Officer
- Samantha Vesey – Group Chief Sustainability Officer
- Rachel Coxon – Group Chief People Officer
- David Hilton – Group Chief Technology Officer
- Liam Howley – Group Chief Marketing Officer
Music Magpie is a British owned online retailer buying and selling refurbished electronics and second-hand computer games, consoles, books, films and music. It was founded in Stockport in 2007 by Steve Oliver & Walter Gleeson, both with previous experience of the music industry. Founded in 2007 musicMagpie provides consumers with a trusted way to buy, rent and sell.
MusicMagpie CEO Steve Oliver Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Steve Oliver of musicMagpie is at least $1-5 Million as of 2023.
Read Also: Halfords CEO Email