Greene King’s chief executive officer (CEO) Nick Mackenzie leads tens of thousands of hospitality professionals and highlighting how the regional brewer and pub owner’s history has shaped its steadfast commitment to inclusion and driving change not just in its own organization.
Nick Mackenzie joined Greene King in 2019 from Merlin plc where he spent, most recently managing director of Midway Attractions, the largest division within the group. His career in pubs at Bass and Allied and held a non-executive director role at Daniel Thwaites PLC before joining Greene King.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|Suffolk, England, United Kingdom
Greene King Executive team
- Richard Smothers – Chief Financial Officer
- Clair Preston-beer – Managing Director
- Andrew John Hunter – Director
- Nick Elliot – Group Property Director
- George Colin Magnus – Non-executive Chairman
- Andrew Bush – Chief People Officer
- Maria Sebastian – Chief Marketing Officer
- Assad Malic – Chief Communications Officer
Greene King is a large pub retailer and brewer. It is based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England. The company owns pubs, restaurants and hotels. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange until it was acquired by CK Assets in 2019. The brewery was founded by Benjamin Greene in Bury St. Edmunds in 1799.
Greene King CEO Nick Mackenzie Net Worth
Nick McKenzie net worth is $19 Million.
Read Also: Monzo CEO Email