Martijn Delange is the CEO of Evri. On 11 March 2022, Hermès UK announced that it was rebranded as ‘Evri’. Born in Holland, Martijn came to the UK in 2006 to set up TNT Post North Ltd., after which he became Operations Director of TNT Post.
He previously worked at Hermes as a Managing Director. In 2013 Martijn moved to Hermes where he became Operations Director and after promotions into COO and Managing Director, he was appointed CEO of Hermes UK in November 2017.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|Capitol House, Leeds, United Kingdom
Evri Executive team
- Carl Lyon – Chief Operations Officer
- Alan Richardson – Chief Financial Officer
- Fash Sawyerr – Chief Transformation Officer
- Chris Ashworth – Chief Customer Officer
- Lyn Warren – Chief Human Resource Officer
- Nathan White – Director of Client Development
- Ryan Norris – Sales Director
- David Saenz – Out of Home and E-Commerce Director
- Malcolm Barrell – Managing Director – International Sales
Evri is the UK’s biggest dedicated parcel delivery company. They offers parcel shop drop-off, courier collection, print in-store and parcel lockers which allows flexible and affordable delivery options to home. With the Evri friendly team of 30,000+ couriers, thousands of local one-stop ParcelShops and a growing network of state-of-the-art hubs and depots, Evri provides delivery solutions for everyone.
Evri CEO Martijn Delange’s Net Worth
Martijn Delange has been the CEO of Evri, after they serving as the Operations Director and COO of the company. He has overseen the company triple in size and become a £1.5 billion revenue business, his net worth would be around £22.5 million.
Read Also: Amazon CEO Email