Since 2022, Saul Resnick has been current CEO of the DHL Supply Chain business in the UK & Ireland, providing leadership to over 45,000 colleagues. In 2005, he moved to Australia and joined Exel, which was later acquired by DHL, and held roles including GM and VP of Healthcare.
In 2014 he was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of DHL Supply Chain Australia and New Zealand, leading over 4,000 colleagues through the pandemic as they continued to deliver high levels of service to an ever-growing customer base.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|Slough, SL3 0BB, United Kingdom
DHL Executive team
- Oscar de Bok – CEO, DHL Supply Chain
- Dietrich Franz – CFO, DHL Supply Chain
- Markus Voss – Global CIO, DHL Supply Chain
- Rob Rosenberg – Executive VP, Human Resources, DHL Supply Chain
- Patrick Kelleher – CDO, DHL Supply Chain
- Javier Bilbao – CEO, Latin America, DHL Supply Chain
- Hendrik Venter – CEO Europe, Middle East and Africa, DHL Supply Chain
- Terry Ryan – CEO Asia Pacific, DHL Supply Chain
- Scott Sureddin – CEO North America, DHL Supply Chain
- Yin Zou – CEO Greater China, DHL Supply Chain
|John Pearson – CEO DHL Express
|Greg Hewitt – DHL Express US CEO
|Renee Hoffman – Administrative Assistant
|Anna Toresson – Logistics Specialist Manager
|Alicia Hue – Principal Project Manager
DHL UK is a courier parcel and express mail division of the postal logistics company. It is the world’s largest logistics company particularly in sea and air mail service. They offer a wide range of express and parcel services, along with tracking and support solutions to fit your needs.
DHL CEO Saul Resnick Net Worth
Saul Resnick net worth 2023: Saul Resnick is a business executive who is currently serving as the CEO of DHL. DHL currently has a market capital of $8.4 billion and employs about 571,974 people worldwide.
Read Also: Disney CEO Email