Russell Barnes has been on the pad of COO at David Lloyd Leisure since 2015, now Russell Barnes has recently been appointed to the CEO position, taking over from Glenn Earlam who has moved to Executive Chair. He is also on the board of Deuce Midco Ltd.
Currently, Russell Barnes occupies the position of Chief Executive Officer at David Lloyd Leisure Ltd. In the past Mr. Barnes held the position of Chief Executive Officer at David Lloyd Clubs France SAS and Member-Trustees Board & Council Member at People 1st.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|David Lloyd Leisure
|CEO Email Address
|Hatfield, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
David Lloyd Executive team
- Glenn Earlam – Executive Chairman
- Patrick Burrows – Chief Financial Officer
- Martin Evans – Chief Commercial Officer
- Stuart Caswell – New Clubs Acquisition Director
- Bruce Gardner – New Clubs Director
- Juliett Cattermole – HR Director
- Mia Manson-Bishop – Member Experience Director
- Andrea Dearden – Marketing Director
- Nick Marsh – Operational Finance Director
- Yossef La-Cherie – Strategy Director / Investor Relations
- Stephen Brown – Business Support Director
David Lloyd club is a British multinational sports, health and leisure business that runs health clubs and gyms across Europe, mainly in the Hertfordshire, UK. It was established David Lloyd Leisure in 1982 and opened the first club, aimed at providing a family orientated, high quality fitness and leisure facility.
David Lloyd CEO Russell Barnes Net Worth
David Lloyd Leisure ceo Russell Barnes net worth is $800,000. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2023. Russell Barnes’s income source is mostly from being a successful Producer, he is from British producer.
Read Also: The AA CEO Email