Chris O’Shea is a British businessman and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Centrica. In April 2020, O’Shea became the CEO of Centrica, and they having previously been finance director.
O’Shea attracted considerable controversy during his tenure at Centrica, primarily for his role as the main architect of the largest fire, rehire in British business history. It has also been accused of lying to a parliamentary committee regarding his knowledge of the impact of the restructuring at Centrica.
CEO contact information
|CEO Full Name
|CEO Email Address
|Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Centrica Executive team
- Russell O’Brien – Group Chief Financial Officer
- Carol Arrowsmith – Non-Executive Director
- Nathan Bostock – Non-Executive Director
- Heidi Mottram – Non-Executive Director
- Kevin O’Byrne – Senior Independent Director
- Amber Rudd – Non-Executive Director
- Chanderpreet (CP) Duggal – Non-Executive Director
- Philippe Boisseau – Non-Executive Director
Centrica plc is a British multinational energy and services company with its headquarters in Windsor, UK. Its principal activity is the supply of electricity and gas to consumers in the UK and Ireland. It is the largest supplier of gas to domestic customers in the United Kingdom, the company also provides household services including plumbing.
Chris O’ Shea Net Worth
As the Group Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of Centrica Plc, the total compensation of Chris Shea at Centrica Plc is GBX752,000. There are executives at Centrica Plc getting paid more, with Chris O’Shea having the highest compensation of $765,000.
Read Also: P&O Cruises CEO Email