This is not an official website of willmott dixon uk but, here we provide only contact information.
Willmott Dixon is a privately owned contracting, residential development and property support business. It is a privately-owned construction and interior fit-out specialist with the ambition to create a huge and lasting positive, impact on the society.
Willmott Dixon was founded in 1852, by John Willmott. In 2001, Rick Willmott became the fifth generation of the Willmott family to lead the business. In 2013, Willmott Dixon invested £1 million in the 4Life Academy which is located in Perry Barr, Birmingham.
The head office of Willmott Dixon UK is located at:
The Spirella Building
Letchworth Garden City
How to contact Willmott Dixon uk ?
The phone number for Willmott Dixon’s head office in the UK is 01462 671852.
Contact by email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Willmott Dixon uk head office hours
The operating hours for the Willmott Dixon headquarters may vary, but their customer service team is available Mon to Fri 8 am-6 pm to assist customers. You can contact Willmott Dixon customer service through their website or through their customer service hotline for assistance.
By Road: To get directions by car, you can use a navigation app such as Google Maps or Waze and enter the above address as your destination. These apps will provide you with turn-by-turn directions and real-time traffic updates to help you reach the Willmott Dixon UK headquarters.
By train: To get to Willmott Dixon head office UK By train you can go to the head office, you can take the Overground, Underground, or National Rail services at one of the nearby stations.
- Fast services from London Kings Cross take from just 25 minutes to reach Letchworth Garden City Railway Station. Services run up to every 10 to 15 minutes during peak times.
- Letchworth Garden City Railway Station is part of the First Capital Connect Railway network. Services to the North via Peterborough and East Anglia via Cambridge are within easy reach of the Garden City.
- For rail discount cards and up-to-date schedule information and timetables, visit First Capital Connect website or you can check www.nationalrail.co.uk for the latest train timetable.
By Air: Luton Airport is a 25 minute journey.
Walking: Letchworth Garden City railway station is located 0.2 miles from our offices, an easy 5 minutes’ walk. Pedestrian can access the building from Bridge Road, a 2 minutes’ walk from the bus stops on Station Place.
By Bicycle: Bicycle racks are provided.
- You can plan your cycle route on http://letchworth.cyclestreets.net or find out more about the greenway cycle route that allows easy access to the surrounding countryside.
By Bus: Regular bus services to the Garden City’s rural and residential areas as well as local towns, such as Luton, Hitchin, Baldock, Stevenage and Stotfold (services 54-56, 94,97,99).
- Bus stops are outside the train station or on station approach just 2 minutes from the Spirella building.
- For up-to-date details, including times and routes, visit Intalink, which has travel information for the whole of Hertfordshire. Bus enquiries (Arriva The Shires): 08450 788788 Hertfordshire Travel Line: 08457 244344.
By Car: Willmott Dixon offices are under 30 minutes’ drive from junction 23 of the M25 and 10 minutes from junction 9 and 10 of the A1 (M) (Refer to location map).
- They’re also just a 20-minutes’ drive from Luton and Junction 10 of the M1, via the A505.
- WD will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, so please use suitable locks to protect your property.
Read Also: HSS Hire Head Office
You’re welcome! I’m here to help with any questions you may have. What can I assist you with today? Please comment below.