This is not an official website of welcome break uk but, here we provide only contact information.
Welcome Break is a British motorway service station operator that operates 35 motorway service stations in the UK. It is the second-largest motorway service area operator behind Moto. It also operates hotels and motels. It is a subsidiary of Applegreen.
Founded in 1959, the service area at Newport Pagnell on the M1 motorway near Milton Keynes by Motorway Services Ltd was the company’s first service area under the Forte name and was the second service area to be constructed on the fledgling UK motorway network.
The head office of Welcome Break UK is located at:
2 Vantage Court
How to contact Welcome Break uk ?
The phone number for Welcome Break’s head office in the UK is 01908 299700.
Contact by email address: email@example.com
Welcome Break uk head office hours
The operating hours for the Welcome Break headquarters may vary, but their customer service team is available Mon to Fri 9 am-5 pm to assist customers. You can contact Welcome Break customer service through their website or through their customer service hotline for assistance.
By Road: To get directions by car, you can use a navigation app such as Google Maps or Waze and enter the above address as your destination. These apps will provide you with turn-by-turn directions and real-time traffic updates to help you reach the Welcome Break UK headquarters.
By train: To get to Welcome Break head office UK By train you can go to the head office, you can take the Overground, Underground, or National Rail services at one of the nearby stations.
Read Also: Aston Martin Head Office
Q. How do I make a complaint?
A. All of the sites have a 24 hour Duty Manager, who can be reached through any member of the staff. They will address any issues you have, during your visit, and seek to rectify the situation on site. Alternatively, feel free to send us a message using the ‘Contact Us‘ button.
Q. How much does parking cost?
- Car parking charges apply after a free 2 hour period. Following the first 2 hours, cars are required to pay £15 for 2–24 hours, at all Welcome Break locations.
- Any sites that have a hotel offer free parking to hotel guests providing the motorist logs their vehicle registration plate with reception.
- HGV parking ranges from £21 to £31 for 24 hours without a meal voucher and from £23 to £33 for 24 hours with a meal voucher.
Where to Pay
- Cars can pay for parking tariffs via the PayByMobile service, following the on site signage, using the unique location code. Payment cannot be made by phone or online once the vehicle has left the location.
- Payment for HGV parking is taken at designated till points as detailed on the site signage (WH Smith, petrol forecourts etc.) where you will be required to enter your full vehicle registration plate into a touchscreen terminal.
Q. How do I commend one of your team members?
A. You like to reward colleagues for delivering great customer service and welcome any positive comments about the service you receive. Feel free to pass any feedback to the Duty Manager, Tweet us @welcomebreak or post a comment on our Facebook page.
You’re welcome! I’m here to help with any questions you may have. What can I assist you with today? Please comment below.